September 15, 2010
To turn off Enable write caching on the disk, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click My Computer.
- Right-click the hard disk, and then click Properties.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- Click to select the hard disk, and then click Properties.
- Click the Policies tab.
- Click to clear the Enable write caching on the disk check box, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Local Disk (C:) Properties dialog box.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for each hard disk that is installed in your computer.
If these steps resolve the error message, you are finished.
I can reach at : email@example.com