Error while adding Android plug in to Eclipse
- Open Eclipse Indigo
- Go to Help
- Install New Software: Add Name: Indigo Location: “http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo“
- Select ‘WST Server Adapters‘ under ‘
Web, XML, Java,...” (last name in list)
- Accept licensing agreement
- Restart Eclipse
- Resume procedure to install
Same steps for Eclipse other version, only change the location like for Eclipse Helios the location will be “http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios”
- Start Eclipse, then select Help > Install New Software….
- Click Add, in the top-right corner.
- In the Add Repository dialog that appears, enter “ADT Plugin” for the Name and the following URL for the Location:
- Click OK Note: If you have trouble acquiring the plugin, try using “http” in the Location URL, instead of “https” (https is preferred for security reasons).
- In the Available Software dialog, select the checkbox next to Developer Tools and click Next.
- In the next window, you’ll see a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreements, then click Finish. Note: If you get a security warning saying that the authenticity or validity of the software can’t be established, click OK.
- When the installation completes, restart Eclipse.