On adding network printer to XP workgroup follow these steps
– From printer and faxes window click on ADD PRINTER
– Click on Next, then select A Network printer or a printer attached to this computer
– Click on Next, then select Connect to this printer or browse for a printer
– Type the exact servername and printer name in the text box like \\servername\printername
– Then click on Next
– One User name/Password dialog box will open
– Enter a domain user name and password
– Then follow onscreen command to finish the installation.
You are done with setting up printer on your Xp workgroup machine
I can reach at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks Durga, it helped me !!!
Don’t get left behind in the times. Going wireless has proven time and again to be the best way to make networking so much easier than ever before. After setting up a wireless printer, you will find that your printing needs will be finally met with ease.